The role requires planning, conducting, and communicating the results of integrated assessments, both in-house and external software projects.
- Planning and organization of internal and supplier assessments together with internal stakeholders
- Creation and communication of assessment reports
- Creating and driving supplier Improvement Plans and following up on their implementation
- Design and Institutionalization of the Assessment Process
- Responsible for understanding the process landscape across various platforms and suggest improvement recommendations.
- Monitor current processes and drive improvements/ corrections based on findings.
- Provide constant reporting to Management on the results and risks associated with assessment findings
- Ability to engage effectively with people who have various levels of seniority; understanding, to convey complex software topics
- Ability to distill a range of software quality information into key insights relevant to senior managers
- Ability to Communicate risks to groups or audience of different knowledge level and/or different disciplines
- Ability to identify relevant project stakeholders and interactions required
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with 10+ years of industry experience
- At least 5 years of applied experience in Quality Management (ASPICE, CMMI, TS16949/QS9000 or ISO)
- Relevant, multi-year experience in conducting assessments and audits
- Trained on ISO 26262 standard
- Certified Provisional ASPICE Assessor
- Knowledgeable in safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- A thorough understanding of quality tools (APQP Process, Root cause analysis, 8D)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with influential project stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills spanning technical contributors, business stakeholders, and executive management
- Proactive, Autonomous and self-driven
- Capacity for influencing and convincing
- Critical thinking, able to provide feedback
Driving And Travel Requirements
- Will be required to drive a company car. A valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
This post was originally published here.