Seminole Hard Rock Support Services provides Information Technology Services for Seminole Gaming and Hard Rock International and their subsidiaries and/or franchises.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, create and maintain test environments for various use cases.
- Review specifications, create/edit test suites, and identify areas where test suites need improvement.
- Validate applications against specifications, using documented test procedures, report defects using JIRA.
- Perform regression, integration and release testing for applications.
- Collect and report metrics for test runs.
- Collaborate with other team members, software developers and management to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Performance benchmarking of applications.
- Participate in all QA meetings
- Provide software engineers and developers with necessary analysis to establish matrixes and measurements for quality reporting to IT management.
- Engage in full life cycle of testing and Quality Assurance practices, in multiple types of project methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Testing for package, custom and mobile applications.
- Works on multiple high priority projects concurrently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must adhere to the Seminole Tribe’s Policies and Procedures.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field’s policies, procedures, and practices.
- Progressive QA experience with software delivery, 3rd party software implementations, and maintenance.
- Experience testing or leading teams in:
- Manual and automated testing
- Mobile application testing
- Functional and performance testing
- Proven success in leading all delivery stakeholders in the implementation and adoption of testing frameworks.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and partners across all levels.
- Demonstrates accountability, thought-leadership, initiative, independence and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and work with teams across multiple locations and time zones.
- Strong problem-solving, judgement, leadership and organizational management skills.
- Gaming and/or Hospitality experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Project Management and Testing tools (MS Project, JIRA, Selenium, SOAP UI tools desirable).
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst, Business Analyst with Quality Assurance responsibilities or similar position.
- 1+ years’ experience in security software industry a plus
- Excellent computer literacy
- Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release
- Ability to objectively review and qualify objective data
This job was first published here.