We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to work closely with our Development, Machine Learning and Product teams to test and validate our cutting-edge Machine Learning Engine and its integration in a high-performance multicore CPU environments.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing functional, accuracy and performance testing of the product and involved in the end-to-end testing from backend to frontend.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to understand product designs and requirements, and create comprehensive test plan for the product.
- Work with Machine Learning team to carry out performance testing and create benchmarks and dashboard.
- Implement test cases, automate test runs and report test status.
- Monitor test results and analyze failures.
- Improve existing test cases and framework to have a better coverage, visibility and execution.
- Proven record (3+ years) of software testing experience with excellent quality.
- Proactive and have a sense of ownership.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Programming skills in C/C++ and Python.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience in Machine Learning especially Deep Learning is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Visit our careers page to learn more about the perks of working at Neural Magic.