What You’ll Contribute
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite (API).
- Perform cross-browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE11, Firefox, and Safari.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Develop and execute performance and load tests.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or Linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Core Java, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies.
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
Their Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
This job was originally published here.