ENGINEERING – QA
PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
Read before applying:
We’re a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we’re only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
What will you do?
- Make sure everything we release is rock-solid and performant.
- Propose, define and implement processes and standards for test automation.
- Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed, using automation when and where it makes sense.
- Write code.
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught by our internal monitoring.
- Provide detailed documentation, presentations and training on automation framework/tools/tests developed.
- Establish and track the quality metrics, KPIs and reports.
Does it sound like you?
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices.
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high level programming language.
- Experience in test automation.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (CI/CD).
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer for mobile or backend.
- Fluent in English.
- You are famous among your peers for your ability to break software in unexpected ways.
- Exposure to Docker, Golang, Ruby or Elixir.
This post was originally published here.