- Experience in manual testing
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Joining our team gives you the opportunity to :
- Work on life-changing features for a unique set of customers.
- Bring your customer obsession to bear on creating world-class experiences. You’ll test functionality, APIs/SDK, scaling, performance, and security, for software and services.
- Work with great developers, PMs, and other QAEs to automate testing, perform manual testing for end-to-end experiences, and provide the team a clear picture of our product’s quality.
- Propose improvements to our existing processes and tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality, and efficiency.
- Understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience taking initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness, and test processes.
- Experience in application and device testing.
- Experienced debugging, diagnosing, profiling, and troubleshooting complex production software issues.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experience providing good feedback in early PM, design, and development processes to help identify design pitfalls and flaws before coding begins.
This job was first published here.