Long-term opportunity to join a major Agile collaborative testing initiative including manual testing along with development and execution of automated test scripts for Regression & Progression software modules in a cloud-based environment using evolving technologies.
What you will be doing as a QA Test Engineer:
- Responsible for end to end testing through multiple applications where you will create, update, retest and close bug tickets, in addition to regularly updating test progress.
- Partner with internal ITO testers, Development teams, and business partners to develop comprehensive test scripts, identify new test automation methods, and integrate solutions into test planning
- Test manually and run automation scenarios for Verizon Business ordering, repair, self-serve, and billing applications
- Document test results, load artifacts in the repository, and will demonstrate test results at the end of each test cycle
- Collaborate with other test organizations to ensure full end to end validation across the suite of systems is performed; this may include test data staging and management, debugging failures between applications, and or follow-up with other teams
- Research problems encountered in a test failure and determine if the issue is a fault in the code, test environment, or automation script, versus something that can be corrected and retest
- Utilize tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, and EZBI reporting for test management; and DevOps tools such as Jenkins for triggering automation testing
What you bring to the table as a QA Test Engineer:
- 6-8+ years software testing experience
- 2+ years experience in Testing automation development using tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI
- 2+ years experience in software development stack, including DevOps suite of tools, such as Jira, Docker, Jenkins, and Git
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong work ethic, high level of professionalism, and vocal
- Bachelor and or Masters Degree in Computer or IT field
- Experience with PEGA Platform and CRM applications is a plus
- Experience working in a DevOps / agile environment is a plus
This job was originally published here.