As a QA Specialist, you will play a key role in the continued delivery of the high quality, intuitive enforcement software that our clients have come to expect.
Your focus will be on fully understanding the functional business level requirements of development effort, and ensuring that they have been met and exceeded using sound QA principles and established methodologies. This will include testing of all new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, direct resolution and performance improvements.
More specifically, a successful QA Specialist will:
- Develop and execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software web-based and Android mobile software.
- Initiate test planning, writing test cases/scripts, along with execution of those tests.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Work closely with the development team to understand requirements and work through the validation cycle during defect resolution
- Need 1+ years of systems testing and/or business experience.
- The role will require exceptional attention to detail and solid verbal and written communication skills to facilitate effective collaboration with the development team.
This post was originally published here.