At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a QA Engineer, you will play an integral role in Showpad as one of its quality pillars. We believe in crafting cross-functional Agile teams, where we are all stakeholders in ‘baking in quality’ right from the very start. We value automation and championing quality to give our customers a memorable Showpad experience.
We are on an exciting global journey — with our product, technology and offices across the oceans — and would love to have you join the team!
Key responsibilities as a QA Engineer at Showpad
- Work closely with colleagues in product and engineering to champion quality throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Continuously build domain knowledge as you grow to be a trusted product expert
- Apply an ‘automate first’ mindset to our quality process and feature delivery
- Understand and apply our customers’ personas when defining test suites and automated workflows
- Help define our product by bringing your domain knowledge and expertise to agile planning and scoping exercises
- Become an active participant in our company-wide QA guild, where you’ll apply your experience to process improvements across SCRUM teams
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in both frontend and backend testing
- Passionate about learning and experimenting with new QA automation frameworks and tools
- Experience evaluating, understanding, and testing large production software products.
- Experience owning and advocating for product quality throughout the entire SDLC
- Lives and breathes the mantra, “quality is a never-ending process of improvement!”
- Finds creative ways to challenge and stress product designs and implementations
- Obsessively detail-oriented with a user’s mindset
- Familiarity with agile testing methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Effectively collaborates with team members to address bugs and defects
- A desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.