- 10+ years’ experience in relevant commercial building design
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Required; Master’s Preferred
- P.E. Registration in at least state of residence, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated career growth that includes experience working on design teams for a variety of building types, as well as managing or overseeing the technical design process
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be client-service oriented
Qualified candidates should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated professional who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and aggressiveness when meeting client and project needs, are pluses.
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This post was originally published here.