- Design, develop and maintain enterprise grade, highly scalable and high performing software solutions that meet both functional and technical requirements including security requirements.
- Design and develop microservices and APIs using various technologies (e.g. Java)
- Develop and automate the testing for the software solution including the unit testing, backend integration testing, frontend user interface testing and end to end testing.
- Works with the Quality Assurance (QA) teams and other internal teams to ensure assigned defects/enhancements are validated, documented and resolved appropriately.
- Works with the operation teams and other internal teams to facilitate root cause analysis of application issues.
- Familiar with best practices on coding, testing, code reviews, version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment and documentation.
- Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications & project/test planning as well as participate in project meetings and discussion.
- Reviewing designs and code output from development team and results produced by QA teams.
- Continuously evaluate industry trends for opportunities to utilize new technologies and methodologies, and implement these into the solution stack as appropriate
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in software development using agile or DevOps methodology
- At least 3 years of microservices development experience with technologies such as Java, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Linux and open sourced based development
- At least 2 project utilizing DevOps and software automation with unit testing and functional testing
- Experience with at least 2 databases such as MariaDB/PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in EFK stack and Prometheus/Grafana
- Experience in Restful APIs
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill,
- Able to work independently
Let’s shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change.
This post was originally published here.