Position : Manual QA Tester
- Regression Manual QA experience.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC & STLC
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
This job was originally published here.