Location: Department #671 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: Associates Degree
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip, Inc.’s Information Technology Department is seeking a full-time Software Quality Assurance Analyst. This role will be responsible for defining software quality standards as well as select, implement and train on the most efficient and effective software quality assurance product, processes and policies to ensure Kwik Trip is providing the best possible software experience to the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, execute, and document test plans
- Perform analysis of new and existing systems
- Identify critical bugs using multiple methods (smoke, verification, regression, etc.)
- Identification, tracking, and reporting of new/known bugs and issues to development teams
- Develop and maintain an application audit
- Evaluate software and services to submit recommendations on improvement
- Maintain working knowledge of quality standards and user acceptance
- Review specifications, designs and mock ups to provide feedback
- Consistent communication with recommendations and concerns to Project and Business Managers
- Work with internal business units to identify requirements
Qualifications: Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two year college, as well as three or more years of experience in Quality Assurance, trouble shooting computer programs and applications systems and defining requirements with computer system users.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Basic knowledge of development practices and source control
- Experience with scripting and test automation
- Understanding and knowledgeable in web concepts and terminology
- Maintain confidential information
Successful candidates should demonstrate:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software for word processing, spreadsheets, visualizations, project planning, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research and data collection on own and with a team
- Strong planning and organizing decision making
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities.
- Communicate ideas in both technical as well as business and user-friendly language
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, daytime hours, or as needed to perform duties.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Customer Service; Design; Information Technology; Professional Services; Research; Skilled Labor – Trades; Strategy – Planning; Training
This job was first published here.