- Review and apply QA/QC procedures and standards
- Implement at site the quality control methods and matrix in accordance with standards and procedures
- Verify and ensure the quality of the delivered equipment and plants erection works phases
- Troubleshoot lacks, incompleteness and incorrect manufacturing at sites and about the received materials/equipment
- Assist and advise on quality problems resolutions
Fixed term contract
- Experience in a QA/QC Supervisor position in the Oil & Gas sector
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you’ll receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
This post was originally published here.