- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 5+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience
- Experience with scripting/coding
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories
The Fresh Food Fast (F3) QA is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team that is focused on building mission critical software used by Amazon customers.
We are looking for talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join the team who can own the project end to end testing process. Responsibilities include defining test strategy and test plans and reviewing them with stakeholders, improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation. Representing the customer, understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end to end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role
- Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories
- Experience with user-level automation frameworks and scripting via Java
- Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution
- Demonstrated leadership on emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.