- Participate in Enterprise meetings (sprint kickoffs, sprint retrospectives, etc.) and other required QA meetings as needed.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback; analyze user stories/requirements and identify gaps as needed.
- Develop test strategies, and document and maintain test cases for large, complex projects.
- Execute test cases and analyze results; identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams; perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle; assure internal documentation is updated to reflect any process changes.
- Partner with Software QA Lead to maintain best practices in documentation and testing.
- Participate in peer-to-peer mentorship — help the entire QA team gain knowledge of Enterprise QA best practices.
- Occasional travel to our various production facilities around the United States — up to 3-4 times per year.
- 2+ years of experience in software application testing, including at least one year of experience as an ERP tester verifying the functionality of ERP software solutions.
- Experience with and/or understanding of subscription order management.
- Experience with and/or understanding of WMS (Warehouse Management System), and lining up data flows with physical goods flows.
- Experience with and/or understanding of TMS (Transportation Management System), and lining up data flows with physical goods flows.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience translating acceptance criteria and design specifications into.
This post was originally published here.