- A minimum of 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in automation software (selenium or HP UFT) testing is essential.
- Ability to develop automation scripting is a must.
- Have some knowledge of Internet technologies (HTML, XML, CSS, etc.) and the relevant issues (e.g. cross browser issues, firewalls, cookies, etc.)
- Knowledge/Experience in automated regression testing and performance testing
- Knowledge in SDLC especially Agile Software Development.
- Knowledge of software development, preferably in a Microsoft / .Net environment.
Looking for a QA Engineer with good experience in Automation testing.
This post was originally published here.