Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: SingaporeIn order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under direct supervision, responsible for performing quality evaluations on standard and routine processes and products according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
- Identifies and reports non-conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
- May perform final adjustments.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance / Quality Control management of significant problems, and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience which includes Quality and/or Industry experience is preferred.
This post was originally published here.